Your United Fire Group policy may be billed one of two ways:
- Direct Billed to you, your mortgage holder or someone else you designate
- Billed to your Agent who in turn collects the premium from you.
If you pay your Agent, then you should contact your Agent for any questions regarding your premium bill.
Payments can be made on-line, via phone or via mail.
Log in to ufgPolicyholder or use Express Bill Pay to pay your bill on-line.
To make an on-line or phone payment:
- You can pay any amount between the Minimum Due and the Total
Balance with your credit card, debit card or electronic check. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express.
- You can select to pay one policy or account at a time.
- Transactions entered after 7:30 p.m. Central Time will not
be regarded as received until the following business day.
- Payments which are not received by the Due Date will be assessed
a Late Fee.
- Transactions are not considered payment if returned by your
financial institution for any reason.
- To pay via Interactive Voice Response (IVR) call 800-450-9239.
This number is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
The following policies are not eligible
for electronic payment:
- Policies that are expired or cancelled.
- Policies that are billed to your mortgage holder.
- Policies with a balance of $0.00.
- Policies that are already set up for monthly EFT payments.
- Policies that are already set up for monthly RBP payments.
Log in to sign up for monthly EFT payments or to change your EFT authorization.
Log in to enroll in monthly RBP payments or to change your RBP enrollment.
For more information about our payment alternatives, read our Payment Options.
If you have billing questions, please
call the Direct Bill Customer Service Center at 800-637-6309 between 7:00 am and 6:30 pm CT, M-F (excluding holidays).
Please Note: Our website and other online services are not available for customers with surety bonds, life insurance policyholders or annuity owners.