Identity Recovery Services
When it comes to identity theft, time is of the essence. Often, a single fraudulent activity on one of your accounts is just the tip of the iceberg. Identity thieves act fast, and recovery from the damages they cause can be a long and complicated process.
When you purchase any type of personal insurance from United Fire Group, you will automatically receive free identity theft services administered by Identity Theft 911®, the same company we trust to provide identity management services to our own employees.
Our identity recovery services offer help for:
- Suspicious charges on credit or debit accounts
- Parents and guardians of minor children at risk
- Victims of medical identity theft, such as fraudulently filed insurance claims
- Victims of hurricane, earthquake, tornado, flood or home fire who need to recapture
- Those who have a lost or stolen wallet or purse
- Individuals whose home or mailbox is burglarized
- Individuals who learn of a database security breach within an organization where they do business
- Those who are traveling, moving or on active military service
- Individuals who are getting married or divorced, or have experienced the death of a loved one
Contact one of our independent insurance agents today to customize the coverage you need to protect your business.
Content on this website represents only a brief description of coverages. Coverages vary by state. Some products are not available in every state. Please check with your agent and read the policy for exact details on coverages and exclusions.