Whole Life Insurance
Whole life insurance provides individuals and their family members financial peace of mind if the unexpected were to happen. It is a permanent, stable and dependable product with no surprises. In fact, our Single Premium Whole Life plan is one of our most popular life insurance products. Whole life is perfect for final expense plans, children’s policies, a tax-free wealth transfer, or to leave a charitable gift.
Whole life insurance provides lifetime protection for your permanent needs at a level premium. Depending on the policy you choose, premiums can be paid throughout a lifetime, over a 20-, 10-, or 5-year period, or with a single premium. Whole Life Insurance also accumulates a guaranteed cash value, providing you with protection and savings.
- No flexibility
- More expensive type of life insurance
It is important that your policy is just right for you and your family. Our riders help you enhance your coverage.
- Guaranteed Insurability Option: By purchasing this rider, you are guaranteed the right to purchase additional amounts of insurance at future ages without evidence of insurability. The purchase options are available beginning at age 25 and every three years through age 40.
- Disability Income: This popular rider provides monthly income payments when you are disabled, up to 60 percent of your monthly income, with benefits up to a monthly maximum of $2,500 to help with bills when you can’t work. Use our calculator — What are My Chances of Becoming Disabled — to help determine your chances of becoming disable.
- Qualified Care Accelerated Death Benefit for Single Premium Whole Life Policies: When an insured is receiving qualified care and cannot perform at least two Activities of Daily Living*, a monthly benefit will be paid out of either:
- 2 percent of the total rider benefit when confined to a nursing home or assisted living facility, or
- 1 percent of the total rider benefit when attending adult daycare.
If the benefit is never exercised, the full living and death benefits of the life insurance remain.
*Activities of Daily Living (ADLs) include basic personal activities, such as bathing, eating, dressing, mobility, transferring from bed to chair, and using the toilet. ADLs are used to measure how dependent a person may be on requiring assistance in performing any or all of these activities.
Planning for the future can be tricky, unless, of course, you have a crystal ball. Our life insurance calculator can help plan your family’s financial future, estimating the amount of life insurance needed for your family. Start planning for your future by using our Life Insurance Calculator today.
Please visit with one of our independent agents to help you decide if a whole life insurance plan is right for you and your family.
Content on this website represents only a brief description of coverages. Coverages vary by state. Some products are not available in every state. Please check with your agent and read the policy for exact details on coverages and exclusions. If there is a discrepancy between the product as it is generally described here and the policy or rider issued to you, the provisions of the policy or rider will prevail.