Term Life Insurance
Providing for your family and planning for the future are just part of “growing up.” Term life insurance can help you do both. It is simple…term life provides life insurance protection for a specified length of time. It ensures that, in the untimely death of the policyholder during the coverage period, there will be money to pay for their family’s major expenses, such as their home and children’s college education.
Term life insurance is an economical choice for your short-term needs. In exchange for a stated rate that is paid over a limited time, United Life will provide coverage for a specific amount of time. This coverage is sold in coverage terms of one, five, 10 or 20 years.
- Premiums increase after the guaranteed term period is over
- Can be expensive to maintain in the long run
- No cash value and no flexibility
Everyone plans for their financial future differently, which is why United Life offers you many ways to personalize your term life policy with some of our most popular riders.
- Waiver of Premium: This rider waives premium payments should you become disabled between the ages of 18 and 65, and continues to waive payments throughout the timeframe of the disability, up through age 65.
- Disability Income: This popular rider provides monthly income payments when you are disabled, up to 60 percent of your monthly income, with benefits up to a monthly maximum of $2,500 to help with bills when you can’t work. Use our calculator — What are My Chances of Becoming Disabled — to help determine your chances of becoming disabled.
- Other Insured: If you would like to add another person to be covered under your policy, such as a spouse or business partner, you may do so by purchasing our Other Insured rider.
Planning for the future can be tricky, unless, of course, you have a crystal ball. Our life insurance calculator can help plan your family’s financial future, estimating the amount of life insurance needed for your family. Start planning for your future by using our Life Insurance Calculator today.
Please visit with one of our independent agents to help you decide if a term life insurance plan is right for you and your family.
Content on this website represents only a brief description of coverages. Coverages vary by state. Some products are not available in every state. Please check with your agent and read the policy for exact details on coverages and exclusions. If there is a discrepancy between the product as it is generally described here and the policy or rider issued to you, the provisions of the policy or rider will prevail.