Business Owners Policy
Owning your own business can be both rewarding and satisfying, but it also comes with its own set of worries and frustrations. Every business has its own unique exposures that could cause a severe financial loss if not properly insured. You have enough things to worry about as a business owner; insurance shouldn’t be one of them. Let United Fire Group protect you.
United Fire Group’s business owners policy is designed especially for business owners, combining property, liability and crime protection. It includes a variety of enhancements that offer protection for many aspects of your business, including:
- Data processing,
- Security breach and identity theft services,
- Employee dishonesty,
- Money and securities, and
- Equipment breakdown, which covers the cost to repair or replace mechanical, electrical or pressure systems that suffer a breakdown. Some of the types of equipment covered are air conditioning systems, boilers, computers, electrical systems and refrigeration units.
To better meet your needs, you can customize your insurance policy with a variety of optional coverages.
- Blanket Limit coverage: If your business has multiple locations, a single limit of insurance will apply to all locations. This is important because it ensures that your inventory will still be covered, even if it moves between locations.
- Spoilage coverage: This type of add-on coverage isn’t just for restaurants. Spoilage coverage can help cover lost revenue should your business lose perishable products due to covered causes of loss, such as power outages or the breakdown of coolers and refrigerators.
- Hired and Non-Owned Auto: This coverage is available if your business does not have any owned autos, but borrows or hires an auto.
Contact one of our independent insurance agents today to customize the coverage you need to protect your business.
Content on this website represents only a brief description of coverages. Coverages vary by state. Some products are not available in every state. Please check with your agent and read the policy for exact details on coverages and exclusions.