Judicial bonds, also known as court bonds, are required in many court proceedings to ensure that one is protected from possible losses as a result of the outcome of the proceeding. At United Fire Group, we offer two types of judicial bonds to protect you.
Types of judicial bonds offered
- Judicial (Plaintiffs, Replevin and Indemnity to Sheriff)
- Probate (Administrators, Executors)
What you can expect if you choose a United Fire Group judicial bond
- We are able to meet your needs with a $100,000 maximum limit.
- We offer competitive rates based on the Surety and Fidelity Association of America.
- We require a copy of the court papers ordering the bond and an attorney must represent the administrator/executor.
Contact one of our independent insurance agents today to find out additional information about our bonds.
Content on this website represents only a brief description of bond products. Please check with your agent and read the policy for exact details.