Why Choose UFG?
Whether you have a claim to report, a question about your billing statement or a request to update your policy, you can depend on our staff members to respond to you in an accurate, timely and courteous manner. At United Fire Group, we value the relationships we have with our agents and policyholders, and we treat all of our customers like lifelong customers.
Losses happen when least expected. Even if it’s only for a short time, a loss can turn your world upside down. United Fire Group will take the steps to make sure that your world is right side up and back to normal in no time, but the first step is up to you, reporting the claim as soon as possible.
To make this easy, we have created three simple ways for you to submit a claim.
- Online: Report a claim online at www.ufgPolicy.com. Once a claim has been submitted via the Online Reporting Form your claim will be sent directly to our claims department for processing.
- Phone: Report a claim by dialing 800-343-9131, 24 hours a day, seven days a week. A loss can occur any time of day. We are prepared to help you whenever it happens.
- Agent: Call your insurance agent immediately to report a claim. Lost their contact information? Don’t worry! Finding your agent’s contact information is easy with our Agent Locator.
United Fire Group offers a variety of easy and convenient payment options for our policyholders. You can choose to have your payment automatically deducted from your bank account (EFT), automatically charged to your credit or debit account (RBP), or pay it online or by telephone using a credit card, debit card or electronic check. Or, if you'd rather, you can send us a check or money order in the mail. Choose the payment method that is most convenient for you:
- Automatic payment from checking or savings account
- Automatic payment from credit or debit account
- Pay online
- Pay by phone
- Pay by mail
Also, did you know that you can choose how often you would like to make your payments? Most insurance policies are eligible for flexible installments, which give you the choice of paying your bill monthly, bi-monthly, quarterly, semi-annually or annually. An installment fee is applied. Learn how to take advantage of our flexible installment options.
www.ufgPolicy.com gives you the ease and convenience of managing your own account. You can accomplish a lot in a few clicks:
- View your insurance policy
- Pay your bill
- Register for monthly EFT or RBP
- Turn off paper copies of your bill
- Request billing email alerts
- Read helpful guidelines on what do to in the event of a claim
- Report a claim
- Read safety tips and information
Being a United Fire Group policyholder has its advantages. Along with superior coverage and excellent customer service, you have the tools to manage your account.
Our approach to business has garnered United Fire Group national recognition including:
You can depend on United Fire Group for the life of your policy. In the event of a loss, you can depend on us to fulfill our obligation to you.
Effective loss control — reducing the number and size of losses — may impact both the availability and affordability of insurance. A business that is indifferent to loss control may have a higher than average number of insurance claims. A really poor loss history can make it difficult to find insurance. Conversely, businesses that actively manage risks, and thereby control losses, will have fewer claims and will often see those efforts rewarded with lower insurance premiums.